Assalamualaikum and Welcome!

Assalamualaikum and Welcome!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

2009 down memory lane

19 December 2009
There many thing happening around us, same goes to me. In 2009, i had include to you my a few of my picture.
So, now i'll bring to you one of my adventure during the school break season November till  December in 2009.

It's about 110km north east of Kuching. It is located quite far from Sematan also known as the sleepy fishing town. It's been introduce by my auntie. It's a nice location for family vacation.
So, i'll share to you to the one of our sweet adventure. 
Welcome to Holiday Chalet, Sematan

Come on, check in!

Nice to see

Castle building?Na...just playing with sand..
Let watch the nice scene!
Smile!
Texting?
Let's play

Holiday Chalet Beach

Swimming













Games?
Time for BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment